Slider

Cult Poster: American Horror Story Blue lady

Monday 30 April 2018




Disclaimer, I edited this photo a lotttt on Photoshop, but all the SFX is real.

I used an oil-based clay to make the mould of the circles and covered it in about 3 layers of latex. Once it was dry, I peeled it off (using powder so it doesn't stick to itself) and used blue face paint for the first layer. I then used a darker blue and white for highlights and shadows.

I then used a mix of spirit gum, liquid latex and tissue to attach the prosthetics to the models face. I then painted her face and neck blue, using dark blue for contours and white for highlights. She then popped on a blue wig and I stuck a dead wasp to her nose (a true friend). I photoshopped the eyes and part of her lip from the actual American Horror Story poster.


 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan