Slider

Cult Poster: American Horror Story Beehive SFX

Thursday 11 January 2018

By taking inspiration from madeyewlook and the poster from American Horror Story Cult I created a beehive using model magic.

I first created the beehive on a polystyrene head using model magic. I made the hexagon shapes by using a piece of cardboard glued to the end of a pencil. After waiting a few days to let the clay dry, I painted the beehive by using acrylic and alcohol activated paints.

 I used a bald-cap on my model, and blended the sides with tissue, glue and latex (as this cap was from poundland, it look a while to blend). I then used white face-paint and eyeshadow to create the makeup look. 

Finally, I added a coat of gloss, some real honey to drip down, and a dead bee. 






A massive thank you to Bobbie for letting me drip honey down her face and have a dead bee on her head :)


post signature

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan